Here are 27 Inspiring eye and vision related quotes from some of the greatest minds around.
We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed collecting them.
- "Know What Sparks The Light In You Then Use That Light To Illuminate The World" – Oprah Winfrey
- "Train your mind to see the good in everything" – Paul Walker
- "I opened two gifts this morning they were my eyes" – Zig Ziglar
“One does not see anything until one sees its beauty” – Oscar Wilde
- “Its not what you look at that matters it’s what you see” – Henry David Thoreau
“What we see depends on what we look for.” – John Lubbock
- "Use Your Eyes To See The Possibilities Not The Problems" – Unknown
- "Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others" – Jonathan Swift
- “One does not see anything until one sees its beauty” – Oscar Wilde
- “A great thought begins by seeing something differently, with a shift of the mind's eye.” – Albert Einstein
- "One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art" – Oscar Wilde
- "The eyes shout what the lips fear to say" – William Henry
- "People will stare make it worthwhile" – Harry Winston
- “Never look directly at the sun instead look at the sunflower” – Vera Nazarian
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change” – Wayne Dyer
- "Look up at the sky you’ll never find rainbows if you’re looking down" – Charlie Chaplin
- “True love isn’t love at first sight but love at every sight” – Unknown
- "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" – Dr. Seuss
- "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes it is not something physical" – Sophia Loren
- "I hear and I forget, I see, and I remember, I do, and I understand" – Confucius
- "The best views come after the hardest climb." – Unknown
"What is essential is invisible to the eye." – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"The Eyes are the window to the Soul"
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" – Margaret Hungerford
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." – Marcel Proust
- "Look for something positive in each day even if some days you have to look a little harder." – Anonymous.
- "Sometimes all you need is a new perspective."
Speaking of new perspective, Spinoza eyecare is changing the way you see glasses!
Everything from Eyecare to Eyewear.
We've got you covered.